When you buy a ready-to-move-in home, the biggest risk that you eliminate is project delay. You are not required to wait for the completion of the apartment and other amenities in the project.
SG Benefit, located in Govindpuram, Ghaziabad is ready to move in now. The project is stuffed with the best of amenities and conveniences for an enriching lifestyle. Strategic location, amenities and connectivity to the city’s hub make this project worth an investment.
Reasons that make it an opportunity that can’t be missed:
- Uncertainty about space, size of rooms, view from the apartment, and quality of construction, available amenities and fixtures can be eliminated when you buy a ready to-move-in apartment/shop at SG Benefit. It is important to consider the quality of the project; a ready-to-move in project allows one to closely inspect the structure and quality of finish.
- The major benefit of buying these completed spaces is that buyers are completely aware and know exactly what they are buying while inspecting the project. The decision of purchasing a ready-to-move-in property at SG Benefit is not based on what is shown in a sample flat or on mere layouts.
- It is essential to know your neighbourhood and the available infrastructure around the area such as nearby markets, common public areas and parks, connectivity issues, among others. A building offering amenities, security, a good neighbourhood and social infrastructure in the vicinity tends to work better for buyers and SG Benefit fulfils all such concerns.
- You can start living in a ready-to-move-in home as soon as you buy it. For those with an immediate requirement who are unable to afford both rent and EMIs, a ready-to-move-in home works well.
- Even those who can delay moving to their own house by a few months or years can never be sure about the timeline as the possession will be dependent on whether the developer is able to execute the project on time-or worse-at all but the buyer never faces any delay or such issues in a ready to move in home.